Monday, January 28, 2008

Sigh... krystle will be off to Tasmania for her Studies on CNY day 5. And we may not be around to send her off.
She has grown up sooo much. And so much prettier too. When i first knew her she was still a school goin kid in high schol. Thought it's kinda weird too, since she skipped class (not the PONTENG one obviously but the UPGRADe kind) She is always younger than her peers, listening to Phill Collins, Light Fm ... but she survived! Well obviously these are not the things that was marked in me bout her.
If everyone in the family still remember, our family trip to Hong Kong. She was pain in the Ass! Like i said, she is young but trapped in an older world, well pampered, travelling with her was NOT easy or rather accomodating. she can't walk for long, she complains when it is too far to walk, asking whether can we take a cab instead and at LAST Chris & i missed going to the PEAK! Believe me, i was rolling my eyes at her till it almost pop out, childishly throwing my tantrum at her too. Poor her, she was sooo frightened. And Chris was mumbling me for being so harsh on a young girl taht was 10 years my junior. He can't believe ME! For that, we had a fight ... in HONG KONG!
But i had my mind set changed the next day, though she may be young she already had the guts that i never thought she had! She apologised to me personally for what happended. Believe me, this time my eyes was rolling to the back of my brain by now, i blushed. I felt sooo bad for making her go through my tantrums and sleep through the nite with it. And i was suppose to be the adult one here. But looks like not... she thought me to be one though! Ever since i had seen her ups & downs in LIFE. And she had really proven to be a real tough cookie. I'm sure her mum will be absolutely proud of her! She raised a great daughter! And i'm following her foot step! Over the years, we had become shopping mate, Bawang Merah kaki, good frens .... i'll surely miss her and i'm sure Kiersten and Chris too.




Afiq & Krystle :0 HAPPY BIRTHDAY AFIQ!
He must be thinking ... "bila lar my anak this BEASR"!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww thankyou so much! =)
we shud re-do hongkong! im sure i'll be much better now! hahah