Friday, January 25, 2008

Last Sunday on 20th jan, in the morning ... Kiersten got up around 6am to have her milk ...Then after she sleep again. I was too sleepy to place her back to her cot. So, she sleep in between Chris & I. For a while, from the corner of my left eye i though i saw a block of sumthing standing next to me on my left. Rubbing my eyes to clear my vision, OMG! It was Kiersten... Standing UP pointing to her cot for her Mickey Mouse! I was so exited but too scared to move to scare her. i started to call for Chris... He was in a dazed... as usual:S
The whole day after that, i kept convincing her that she can stand and don't need to hold on to stuff. But she refused.
Days after that.... This Mornong again... she was sleeping in between us and yes again she STOOD UP and pointed to her Mickey Mouse.
Man... i m now thinking how should i use the damn mouse to coax her to walk ... (mind me)
Sigh... again, yeah she will walk when she is ready. I know ... but it's just the usual over excited mum. I'm sure when she is up and walking , i'll need to boost up my energy. Now , playing for 15mins with her at McD playground already enough to give me back ache. And dada was complaining bout his back ache, neck ache and wat ever nots ache that he is having for carrying her.
Kiersten is now 10kg!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: