Monday, January 21, 2008

Eli was borned on 23th May 2004! She should be four by this year. I bet she will be running around the house making a mess of herself, and disturbing little Kiersetn that is learning how to walk now.... if she is around. Yeah i know i shouldn't be thinking back to the pass. But i'm a mum. I had a child. I can't just forget bout my child just like how we forget bout our friends when they are not around us in town. I know Chris doesn't like it. He wants me to move on. I want to move on too. And i think i did! But just.. NEvER forget. She is still my baby no matter what. I guess the only thing that hold me back from doing any harm to myself was the religion bid. Thank GOD! AMen! I still wanna meet Eli in heaven ... one day... one fine day. It may be long to come, but i look forward to that day to get to hold her again.
I often ask, does babies grow big or grow old in Heaven? Will she know that i'm her mummy? Will she like me? Will she think that Kiersten is soooo lucky to be able to be with us? Will i even get to be in HEaven to meet her. Till then, i pray for her always... for her Eternal Peace & HAppiness. May the Lord intersite me to take care of my baby Eli....

No comments: