Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My BEST Friend's Wedding!

OOpppsss sorry Layne, not the best of you that i've got in my pix archives :P
Nyways .. you are for me ... the prettiest and the bestest buddy that i ever had for the pass 23 years! (and more to come ...)

So, to the 'World', this is Elayn and yes with her handsum soon to be hubby, Mike (very soooon ... another week to go!). I am actually on MSN with her whilst i am typing this ... multi-tasking!
I can't be any happier ... infact lost for words to see her getting married and settling down ... at LASSSTTTTT!
When she first dropped the news to me ... First thought was "Thank you GOD for blessing her! At last my Best Buddy will NOT be a 'sip-chou-lar' Amen"
Thanks Mike for having the COURAGE (so much of courage!) + LOVE (so much luuuvvvv!) to take her up as a wify ...
as we all know how naggy, argumentative, stubborn, ... she can be at times :P God bless ...
Just joking ...

She will be the PERFECT wify ... (check Lynette's-pedia)

Naggy means 'a constant reminder .. a gentler one perhaps' : To be a 'constant reminder' to Mike for everything spells HOME & US and later Mike+Elayne Junior/s
Argumentative means 'She is ALWAYS right and so ... have it her way!' : I would say ... this applies to everything! And mind me ... she is damn good at it i must say ... from Pasar Malam to Corporate Boardroom ... see her vast experience in ALL perspectives!
Stubborn means 'she is a woman with 'PRINCIPAL' : I presume this is due to the RICH ASIAN heritage that is in her .. Chinese!

Well she is not that scary ... i am sure those who know her see the softer side of her ... though may NOT be often :P

Cheers to you BOTH for a solid rock marriage!
Muacks ...
Kiersten is choosing a spot on Mike's nose to give him a good-bye kiss ...
WHY?
Kiersten:"Unker Mike's face .. so pokey ... SCARREEEDDD"
Mike: "Well ... it is the WEEKEND!"

Posted by Picasa

No comments: